I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sweet Bethany

My amazing old pal, Bethany, was kind enough to set up 4 shoots for me all the way across town last weekend. It was completely worth it to see her and Shenna and meet some great new people. As you can see, Beth just had a little girl named Storey. How amazingly cute is she? And the HAIR!!! It's real, folks! She was such a trooper as we dressed and undressed her, put her in tutus, stuck her on bowls and bookshelves (no babies were harmed, fear not). She even slept right through the fearless attack from Jackson, her big brother. I seriously LOVED spending time with Beth. She's one of those people you love more and more every time you see her. We went to New Zealand together for 4 months. She was one of the coolest girls over there and I am SO glad we became friends.












5 comments:

Diana Hawkins said...

Storey on the bookshelf - I love it! The rear-view tutu shot might be my favorite, though.

And Zakson, I mean Jakson, in the blue shirt ... what a cutie.

bethany said...

OH MY GOSH!! Jen I love love love them!! I am going to frame every single one! Thank you so much for capturing my children's cute moments!

That one of Jakson and Storey-there are no words. Especially since he still hardly ever touches her and it looks like he actually likes her in that one! You're a miracle worker!!

I will take pictures of your pictures on my walls and send them to you. HOORAY!!

The tutu was a great idea by the way-it wouldn't have occurred to me being new to this girly mom thing and all. Fabulous!

Shenna said...

I have to agree with Diana on the blue shirt picture of Jakson - it's awesome. I love the fluffy pink tutu and the cute little headband on Storey too!

Anonymous said...

WOW! One of your best shoots yet!

Tami said...

i LOVE that last picture!! can you come recreate it for me after i have this next baby??