I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Monday, September 1, 2008

For Shenna


You have seen these kids before in May or June. It's amazing for fast infants grow. Shen has been waiting patiently for me to post pictures. I wonder how long it will take her to notice that I have posted them. I'm not done with her pictures yet so you may see more later but I can't stand how cute some of them turned out so I have to post them. Thanks, Shen. I seriously had so much fun and I am in love with your girls.






This child was SO bent out of shape with her mommy because she wanted to suck on the little purple bracelet that went with the tutu. Shenna finally just gave it to her because, frankly, it just wasn't worth the tears. :)

3 comments:

Shenna said...

Didn't take very long. :) Those are SOOOOO cute! Thanks for being such an amazing photographer. You rock!

bethany said...

Oh I LOVE them!!

Oh yeah and Jen, is there any way that I can get just the bookcase one early for baby announcements? I know you're super busy....just email me and we'll discuss!

Diana Hawkins said...

I so love the tutu picture! And the one with Madison in the foreground ... beautiful family.