I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Little Fun

Once a month I get together with a few photography friends. We try to go with a purpose in order to learn more and become better photographers. One of these girlies is my photography teacher (BEST CLASSES EVER! Let me know if you want some info on them.) and between her and the other girl, I end up getting the better end of the deal. They are both SO talented and I just hang onto their coat tails.
This time we didn't really have a "purpose" but we stumbled upon THE MOST awesome moody light. We went to TOWN! It was so much fun and I learned so much. What good is a talent (if I dare say I have talent) if you don't try to improve it, you know? I get a little intimidated to do these kinds of things on normal shoots because not everyone likes "moody light" but it's so beautiful and deep. So, enjoy these beautiful ladies and if you would like to see some of their AMAZING work, check out their blogs on my side bar. Wendy Schulz and Janelle Joy (Henningson). (is it bad that I'm kind of referring people to my "competition"? Oh well, they're awesome!)




Sorry, Janelle, couldn't resist this next one. When you have noone to model except for each other, you tend to get a little silly. :)
Wendy was ready in case the weather got chilly. :) (We wanted some white because Janelle is shooting a wedding here in a few months...)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Janelle said...

oh dear! I should not be allowed to be photographed! Great job though!