I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Hawkins Family

Meet the Hawkins. This poor Daddy is SO outnumbered it's not even funny. And his girls are GIRLS! They were so adorable and MORE than willing to work with me. (Although Ashlyn, the youngest, wasn't real fond of me...) I had so much fun with this cute family. I also must mention that I was in HEAVEN shooting on their wood floors. Wood floors are so great to shoot on. They reflect the light and always look so rich and beautiful in the pictures. Thanks for letting me invade your Saturday, guys!









3 comments:

bethany said...

I love them-especially that one with Diana on the couch playing with Ashlyn-so cute!!

Diana Hawkins said...

Thanks again, Jen.

You were so sweet with Ashlynne in spite of her "other plans" for the day, and such a pleasure to work with.

Shenna said...

Those turned out so great! The solo pictures of each of the girls are so adorable!