I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She's ONE!!!

I wanted to share a few pictures of my little angel who turned one on Saturday. I am beside myself that the last year is gone! I could bring myself to convert very few of these to black and white because it's a shame to waste beautiful baby blues like these ones. Happy birthday, my little baby!



I LOVE her excited smile. It totally cracks me up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...you better take a whole bunch while she still can't run away...then you'll just have to have another one if you want a captive audience!

Melanie Reyes said...

ooo she's pure JOY!!!! Congrats on the first year it just keeps getting better (my little girl is turning 5 Saturday!!)

The Prigmore Family said...

Is it weird that I just wanna squeeze her? SO pretty in pink. What a little doll. I can't believe she's one!

Courtney said...

So CUTE! She's got SO much personality!!! I love it!

Momma Malia said...

i love the scrunched up nose! and i think brailyn borrowed that dress when you took pics of her and jaxon! glad to see it finally fits its meant for owner!

Jessica said...

So cute! What was making her so excited? She's so pretty!