I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Meet the Carlsons

Yesterday was a blast. I would first like to introduce Jared. He's BEYOND adorable. I seriously would have taken him home with me if his parents wouldn't have noticed. He was just living his cute carefree life when his mom had some babies...Aren't they darling??
Seriously! SO darling! I love newborns. I know what you're thinking. Wow... twins....
Now you're thinking, "there's another cute picture of the twins. They look different in that one, though..."

Go ahead.... I'll wait while you count the ruffle bums. Not convinced? Count the feet. Now divide by two. Same number of bums? Yep. That's right. They're 4 of them.... Susan, Anna, Bethany, and Brielle. FOUR!!! Anna and Bethany are identical (in the picture above they are the ones with the green and pink bows.)
So, sweet little Jared went from being an only child to having FOUR little sisters. He seems to be handling it like a champ. Just like his parents. They are so organized and calm. That is why God blessed them with FOUR babies and only gives me one at a time.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

SO CUTE!!! I L-O-V-E the one of all the diaper bums!!

Laura Blue said...

what a strong woman this mother is going to have to be. they are just dorable. and that little boy is giong to be the best big brother. love these pics

Anonymous said...

What a treat to get to shoot 4!!! WAY TO GO!!!

The Prigmore Family said...

Umm excuse me? Heart attack!!! God really must know who to send the multiples to. Wow.

glad to hear you'll be back in SD. Sea world with car-ger?? They just opened the new bay of play and it rules!

Tami said...

holy moly! its not every day you get to photograph quadruplets... cool!

sarah goodman said...

fab photos girl! i will post mine soon! aaaahhhh!