I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Favorite Clients...

Both of my kids have birthdays around now so on Saturday we headed out for pictures of the kids. I even (reluctantly) handed over the camera and Bryan took a few with me in them. The camera was in manual mode even. (I made sure everything was set correctly for him though.) I think he did a pretty good job. :) Carter was in a great picture-taking mood (rare) and Addilyn did wonderfully. It was a blast!










6 comments:

Shenna said...

Super cute Jen! I love the one of Bryan with the two of them. He did a pretty good job taking pictures too!

Jessica said...

So fun to see you in the pics too! You look great!
My favorites are the one on Addi holding onto your legs and also the one of Bryan with Carter. How do you ever choose which ones to put around your home and in frames, etc?

The Prigmore Family said...

um the one of you two at the end nuzzling is priceless. Love the long hair. work it girl

The Brown Family said...

Carter looks just like you and Addi looks so much like Bryan! I love your little family!! Great pics and Happy Bday Addi!

Dan and Louise said...

I've had so much fun looking at your blog! I went to high school with Bryan and I've heard about how great his wife is from so many people :-) Most recently at Shilo's reception. I'm hoping our family can get some pictures taken by you in the future. I'll get in touch with you.

Louise

Leah said...

Oh my gosh Jen!! I know how hard it is to get pics of your little ones and you did a great job!! All of them are just darling! Did any Pecan Groves people say anything to you while you were there? My other photog friend got kicked out the other day....can't wait to see ya!!