I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Picture Overload....

Here are a few more shots from Amber and Richard's wedding. I know there are a lot but honestly, I couldn't decide. There were so many fun shots. :)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So GOOD! Are these all at the farms? I really gotta figure out where that place is!

Leah said...

Hey girl
Thanks for the sweet compliments. These shots are really sweet. To answer your question they are Savage Seemless paper. You can buy them online or get them at Tempe Camera. They are made here in Chandler so I just pick them up down there. I have slate grey, pink, and sky blue. They are super fun and only $30 a roll....when a piece gets torn you just tear it off. I made a PVC backdrop that is totally getto but you can buy a backdrop online for like $100. I know...I miss you too. We should play sometime....or I will see you next month at the photog get together...sorry for the novel!!!