I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Smith Family

This young Mommy, Melissa, is a very close, long time friend of my in-laws. The kids all grew up together and Melissa is one of my twin SILs' best friends. Anyways, I have three fun facts about this family.
1. Melissa is TWENTY SEVEN weeks pregnant. I can hear every one's groans of disgust right now. You should NOT, I repeat, NOT look THIS cute when you are that pregnant.
2. Melissa also has a broken arm. (skateboarding... while pregnant... what a dare devil. :)) You can't even tell in 95% of the pictures. Pretty nice, huh?
3. (This is my personal favorite.) Tate, their 15 month old little boy, can WHISTLE! Yep. I swear. I heard it with my own ears. Is that the most hysterical thing you've ever heard? I was dying when he just started whistling away in the back seat. So cute.










Look, an airplane!









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! That little guy is getting so big! Cute cute cute!