I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Flashy Flashy!

Last weekend I went to a flash course taught by the lovely and talented Wendy Schulz. It was AMAZING! I learned SO much and am now dying to get all kinds of fun toys. I really loved learning as well as meeting some of Wendy's other past students. For some reason I didn't get many pictures of Cecile. We must have always been shooting at the same time. So, below you'll get to meet Wendy (you can see more of her work on her photo-a-day blog on my sidebar), Heather, and Cecile's little cutie, Krystn. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. What a blast!
Wendy in all her flashy glory.

Krystn:


"The love of my life... my 16-35."


I LOVE this picture. Fun, huh?
Wendy and Heather.
My ghostly friend Heather.
I used a flash here. It was a dark restaurant.

Cool, huh?
I love this picture.

0 comments: