I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

SHUT UP!!!

Yesterday my nieces had their FIRST EVER dance recital. While I could NOT believe some of the things the older girls were wearing (or that their parents were ok with the gyrating going on on stage), the littler girls were BEYOND adorable!!!! Grace (on the left) and Abby (right in the black and white photo) were hysterical in their dance. Seriously, I had tears running down my face as they "danced" t0 "Bippity, Boppity, Boo." I will never in my life forget that dance and can't wait for their next recital. I would pay $100 per ticket to watch that again!!!
(Abby on the left below and Grace on the right)AbbyGraceRobby did the "Daddy" dance. It was REALLY funny!! (Again, I would pay &100 to watch that again!) It ended with the Ladies joining him on stage. SOOOOOOO DARLING!!!

5 comments:

The Brown Family said...

They were so darling to watch! One of them was teamed up with my niece Janie and they were so funny!!! Weren't the dads so hilarious? My bro-in-law was in that part too! Too fun! The pictures you took of the Ladies are so great!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? COME ON!!! Could they be any cuter?? For pete sake, that is the most darling thing I have ever seen! FANTASTIC SHOTS!!!

Courtney said...

OH MY HECK?!?! So CUTE!
I can't wait until its McKezie and Addi's turn!!

Anonymous said...

PS- if your sis is worried about inapropriate costumes, gyrating dance moves and such... I went to a recital for Jeanne's dance studio (Which is huge in the valley) and they pride themselves in more modest costumes and no inappropriate dance moves...

Tami said...

Oh my freaking cuteness. Sorry I missed it. tell kelly her girls are adorable.