I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Seriously, those eyes...

People comment on Addilyn's eyes a lot. I never really know how to take the comments, though. It's always, "Wow, look at those EYES!" I mean, are they saying a) "Gee, pretty eyes." or b) "Holy, crap, your kid looks like E.T.!" I have decided I don't really care which way they mean it... because every time I look at this little girl with those ginormously huge eyeballs, my heart melts on the spot. I can't believe that some day she will be a teenager that makes less than wise choices. Every time I want to kill her, ground her, make her change her clothes or take off all the make-up, I just need to remember how incredibly darling she USE to be, with those big innocent eyes. Don't they just melt you, too?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!

Laura Blue said...

oh my gosh... i would NEVER think et. lol she is beautiful. i love what you said about her growing up and you wanting to kill her or ground her. hilarious! way cute post and way cute pics! we love addilyn pics

Nicole said...

Addi's are are beautiful! I don't think that anybody thinks she looks like e.t. How could they? She's beautiful!

Jen said...

These are such amazing pics. Addilyn is beautiful, her eyes are incredible, the composition and lighting are amazing! You take such phenomenal photos!

The Brown Family said...

She does have gorgeous eyes! We love Addi over here at the Brown house!

bethany said...

It is true-everytime we see pics of her, Zak and I comment on her eyes.