I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

NEW BLOG!!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

12 comments:

kevin21 said...

Cheap Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Discount Shoes

Tory Burch

Discount Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Reva Flats Sale

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin said...

Canada Goose Victoria

Canada Goose Camp Down

Discount Canada Goose Victoria

Kensington Canadian Goose

Canada Goose Montebello

Canada Goose Victoria Jacket For Women<

kevin said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

kevin21 said...

Polo Hoodies For Men

Polo Shirts

Polo Shirts For Men

Cheap Ralph Lauren

Polo Dresses For Women

Polo Hoodies For Women

Polo Hats

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren Shirts For Men

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts

Polo

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts On Sale

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

Polos

Polo Sweaters For Men

Polo Shirt

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin21 said...

Mata Mblere

Moncler Jackets For Men

Jackets For Men

Moncler Outlet Platine

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin21 said...

Canada Goose Montebello

Canada Goose Victoria Jacket For Women<

abby9648@gmail.com said...

Amelie Shearling Boot

Caroline Ballet Flat Tory Burch Sale

Cheetah Reva Ballet Flat

Tory Burch Amelie Shearling

Tory Burch Christal Boot

Tory Burch Christal High Heel Boot Review

Tory Burch Duck Boots

Tory Burch Flats

Tory Burch Flip Flops

Tory Burch Model Tb0151

Tory Burch Riding Boot

James Pereira said...

Hi, nice blog, pls look-up http://true-shapherd.blogspot.in/

Prop Tiger said...

Very Good Blog it is actually useful for me. keep writing and happy blogging. Great blog post.Really looking forward to read more.....I want to add some real estate project information please click hear.


For More information Please Visit -
Keyword-

real estate companies in Delhi

http://www.proptiger.com/builders-in-delhi.php