I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's time...

The time has come for me to start really trying to sell prints. I have had a few clients lately want to buy big images. They are SO beautiful!! So, I am going to really start trying to sell them. I don't think (in fact, I know) people do not see their family pictures as art. When in reality, pictures of your family are the most beautiful pieces of art you can put on your wall.
I also know it's hard to spend a fair amount of money on a canvas or a large print (I'm talking 24"x36") so I am also doing story boards. To show everyone how cool story boards are, I am going to start posting my previews in story board form. They are so pretty and tell such fun stories!! Let me know if you are interested in ordering a canvas or story board and I'll give you a price.
So, that's my soapbox. :) Without further adieu here is my super duper awesomely cool cousin and his family. They have been featured more than once on my blog and I'm sure will be featured for years to come... unless they fire me.... (which probably won't happen since I give them a screamin' deal!)

1 comments:

andie said...

I have heard great things about you from Sandie McCann! I love these pictures that you took of her son Neil and his family.... I wish you resided here in the OC. I was going through my favorites and came across your site once again.
BTW- Love the Fire Station Photographs too. I'm just surprised that Sandie hasn't added these to her brag book lately! LOL!