I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Love!!

Here are a few of my new little darling. We are just eating her up and enjoying every last minute.











3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

she is just so perfect! i see more of addi in her now than last week. what cute kids!

Maria and Ross said...

Jen- first off congrats on your beautiful baby girl. She is so darling. Hope you are feeling well and getting rest!
So my whole family is coming here to SD for a visit the weekend of October 16th and 17th for the BYU vs. San Diego ST game, and we are hoping to get family pictures taken that Friday the 16th. I was wondering if you knew any photographers in the area that you could recommend to us? Or if you are in town we would love to use you too! :) It would be my WHOLE family, so about 25 all together. Would love any info you have. Thanks Jen, and hope all is well! My email is bram1221@att.net

Janelle said...

She is soooo cute! I love that hat by the way, I may have to steal it. :) Your pictures are beautiful.