I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Family

This is my brother and his SUPER cute family. Their little girl is a miracle baby. They almost post her at birth... which is why it's kind of funny that she's such a little chunk. But, in true red-head fashion, she fought back and beat the odds. It was so fun taking pictures of them, especially since their little guy was happy with me. Last year (about this time) I smacked him with my camera and he has yet to forgive me. Seriously, crusty looks every time I see him. Smacking him was an accident... but that'll teach him not to smile for me!








3 comments:

Tami said...

so adorable! thanks for keeping me updated on the fam via your beautiful pictures!

their little girl is precious.

Unknown said...

OMG, the kids have gotten so big! They are so cute! Miss you all!

Shenna said...

Wow, I LOVE the red hair! She is precious!