I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Favorite Colors

This is my new favorite color combo for pictures. Perfect, right? I mean, totally girlie on her part but not at all girlie for him. (Got the BEST "I'm so cool" shot of him!!) I must have told these two at least 20 times how much I loved their clothes... I'm sure you'll agree with me.
I must also mention that these two love birds are also looking to add to their family. I seriously fell in love with these two along with the other couple. I kind of want them to adopt me... would that be weird? :) So, again, if you know anyone who is looking for an amazing, loving, LDS home, for their unborn child please contact me and I will get you in touch with this amazing couple. I could tell from my short encounter that they will be great parents.





1 comments:

Ben and Sherrie said...

Thanks for taking such great pictures of us. I can't wait to see the rest. You are so sweet for letting everyone know of our situation too. Thanks again!