I'VE MOVED!!!

After a long time of going back and forth on starting a new blog, I've finally done it. I love that I have followers over here and I sure hope you all show up over there as well. I'll be posting the same kinds of things (obviously pictures) but I'll also be doing occasional tips for taking better pictures, choosing a nice camera, or finding a killer location. So, head over there and comment. It's nice to know that people are actually looking at my blog. :)

About Jennifer Wyeth Photography

I am a fun-loving girl who spends my time with my family, friends, attempting to relax, and taking pictures. I live in Colorado Springs and love taking pictures of babies, children, high school seniors, families, lovebirds, and maternity. Thanks for stopping by and come by often to look for specials and contests!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The MacGillivray's

A close friend of mine had a baby last week so I dropped by to snap a few pictures. After I decided not to punch her in the face for already being skinny again, we spent about an hour with this little guy and tried to piss him off in as many ways possible. :) Although he wasn't thrilled with us for taking him out of his cozy blankie and not letting him eat when he wanted to, we still got some really cute pictures of him and Mommy and Daddy. We even threw his big brother, Dax, into a few pictures. They are SUCH a darling family.This one of Austin and Wyatt is my favorite of the day. I just adore the way he is looking at him with undying love. I love his scruff.... I think it represents how ALL new Daddy's feel. Taking care of the new baby, any other kids at home, AND trying to nurse Mommy back to health.





7 comments:

Jamie C. said...

HI, I'm Jamie, Bryn's twin. SHe told me where to find these pictures and I just love them. They are all so precious! I love all the ones with the big diaper bum and skinny little legs, but I really really love the one of Bryn holding Wyatt in her lap! Isn't that what all mothers do, hold their babies head in the hands and just stare at them. ANyway, I just wanted to let you know you did a great job, I love taking pictures too, so these were great to see.

Bryn said...

Duh! I wanted to be the first to write a post! Typical that my twinie would steal my thunder! :) Thank you so much for coming over! I can not wait to see the rest! I wish I would have gotten ready more and looked a little more like a TOP MODEL, well, let's be honest, a LOT more like a top model, but we loved seeing these! We so appreciate your friendship and your talent! You're the best!

Melissa said...

found the link on Natalie's blog and hello...you are good. do you want to be my mentor?? j/k (actually i'm really not.) I got my camera for christmas -a nikon d40x and I am quite excited about that, so I guess now i need to start taking tons of pictures. I'm waiting for my memory card to come in the mail and then i'll be set. So any advice before I begin???

Melissa said...

p.s. are you familiar with "the pioneer woman?" if not, I think you would like her thepioneerwomancooks.com
she has a link to her real website on this one, and she is a good photographer as well.

bethany said...

Jen-I am so impressed!! I love these pictures!!

Jen said...

I absolutely love your photos! Your style is so honest and REAL, and just simply beautiful!

Unknown said...

You really have such a great eye! I wish the pix I took looked like this! If we're ever at your mom's when you're there, I would love it if you took some pix of Neal, Isabella, and myself!! Aren't you so excited to do that??!!???!!!!!